Friday, August 4, 2017

PRIDE 2017: Strange Girls

Meet Lesi and Syd


They are part of an organization called the "Conspiracy of Strange Girls".  I hadn't heard of them before.  Lesi and Syd did a nice job explaining it to me.  It was, however, more than I could copy down on my phone!  So, I looked up their website.

This will do a much better job explaining what they do.  The organization:

creates and promotes creative work by, for, and about Strange Girls. Part creative collective, part arts organization, our Minneapolis-based women-trans-femme+ group is open to ciswomen, transwomen, femmes, non-binary, and genderqueer folks that identify with Strange Girls. Our Conspiracy currently consists of over 60 inaugural members with a variety of creative backgrounds, including visual arts, tattooing, music, performance art, skilled trades, crafts, and arts organizing.

Thanks Lesi and Syd!   I enjoyed our chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment