Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Minnesota State Fair: The Shooting Gallery

I remember being a kid and looking at the fair's shooting gallery.   Almost every kid I knew liked to shoot at something.  We all asked our parents for BB guns.   And, it was a big deal when we got one.   Maybe this is one of the reasons I like the Christmas Story so much.  Ralphy is me...and almost every little boy.

But, shooting galleries have changed.  We used to shoot BB's with compressed air.  Now, we can do it with laser beams!  Hit the bulls eye and you get some motion out of the target.




I loved the old west saloon theme.   So did some of those trying their luck.


And, we need someone to keep order.  Meet Keith!


Thanks Keith.   You did a great job keeping the line moving and helping those who didn't have an experience with BB guns in their youth. 

It was a pleasure meeting you.







No comments:

Post a Comment