Monday, February 27, 2012

Dunn Bros One Sunny Morning

I was in Dunn Bros, a local coffee shop that I often requent, having a nice cup of coffee...relaxing...the warm sun shining through the large windows.   In walked the gentlemen below with his daughter; she appeared approximately 4 or 5 years old.  They shared an ice cream drink of some kind.  And, they sat on opposite sides of the checker board.  They played checkers. 

It was fun to watch him teach her.   I didn't ask to photograph her.  But, I did ask if I could take this pic and include it in the blog.  I also took a few of the sunlight on the checkerboard. 

Meet Dave.  Dave, you have a smart daughter there.   Well done.  Keep up the good work. 


I just liked the shadows on the board.


Thanks Dave for letting me interrupt your game.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos with the shadows on the board. Four or five years old is a good age for checkers. I remember my Dad and Uncle both teaching me chess when I was around 5, but I've never been any good at it, lol...

    ReplyDelete