Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kaldi's in St. Louis, MO

I frequently travel to St. Louis to visit my daughter, son-in-law, and two really cute grandkids (#'s 2 and 4, actually).  There is a great coffee shop not far from their home.  Here are a couple of guys I met early one morning.

Scott shared a rather large table with me.  I really tried not to be a pest to him.  But, it is distracting when someone drags out a rather large camera and lens and begins tinkering with it right in front of you.






Tom cut a deal with me before I could take his photos.  The deal was that he wanted copies.  I think that was a great idea!  So, I emailed his copies to him about an hour before I wrote this post.




Both guys were friendly and I had a couple of good conversations in spite of the fact that it WAS early in the morning!  Maybe that Kaldi's coffee did the trick.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment