Thursday, February 9, 2012

People who Love Hot Air Balloons...Or Have Cabin Fever: Part 4

These are the last photos of the hot air balloon festival.  I want to extend my thanks to all who were gracious enough to let me photograph them. 

These two young ladies walked by me laughing and smiling.  I stopped and asked if they were sisters.  I was close.  They are sisters-in-law!  Note to self:  Watch the shadows from some hats!


Of course, no balloon festival would be a success without a fantastic ground crew.  I asked the woman on the left if I could photograph her.  I told her it may be published on my blog.  Her response, "Gosh  (ok...I edited that a bit), I could care less. Want a few more?".  She then called for another volunteer to join her in the photograph.   As you can see, people did have a nice time.


Finally, I walked into the local school to warm up and noted they had a craft show in the lunch room.  Meet Yogi.   Or, maybe it's Boo Boo, all grown up.   Noticibly missing was Ranger Smith.   MMMMMM.....I wonder what happened to him.  One wonders with him hanging around two hungry bears all the time.


1 comment:

  1. The aviation things are so much fun. I need to take you flying with me again. You did really well when I gave you the controls. If you bought a log book I could have signed you off for a lesson. :-)

    ReplyDelete