Friday, April 20, 2012

NRA St. Louis, Part 5

As mentioned in some of my earlier posts from the RSA conference, vendors often bring in something special in order to get people to stop at the booth and chat.  The NRA convention was no exception.  

The woman below was hired by Remington to hand out the camo sticker samples that can be used to wrap rifle and shotgun stocks or, in this case, ones skin.  If you have grandsons, you can give them "camo" tattoos!  The Big J is sporting his today!  By the way, it is much classier than the Chiquita banana sticker I put on his arm yesterday.  He wore that ALL day!

After I took her photo, I gave her my card.  She proceeded to give me her card!  Since beautiful women giving me THEIR cards NEVER happens to me, I was a bit surprised!  It turns out that she is model from out of state that was hired for this event.   I introduced her to Oleg.  She is geographically MUCH closer to him than to me.  So, hopefully they will be able to schedule a shoot!


The lovely young lady below was sitting quietly in a booth.  She was working on something but graciously let me photograph her.  I couldn't help but think:  Tactical Formal Wear.  I tried a couple of different photos and had a heck of a time with the lighting throwing the weird shadow.  I really could have used a large reflector to the upper left! 

My sincere thanks to you both!



No comments:

Post a Comment