Thursday, June 7, 2012

Farmers Market: 4

I had to chuckle when I saw the gentleman below.  He clearly understood the concept of drawing customers in!  I asked whether I could take is photo and he replied, "there are photos of me wearing this hat all over the world.  SURE!"

Meet Dale of Wolf Honey Farm in Baldwin, WI.  Check out his website to learn a bunch about bee's!




Meet Barry!  His booth was next to Dale.  But, Barry was focused on selling different kinds of pasta.  I should have picked up a card from Barry!


Thanks to both of you!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bee hat! Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. I'm big on honey for sweetener and all the skin care I use is handcrafted from a small company in Ohio, made from their own honey.

    I got carded last month and I'm past 50 so. . hey!

    ReplyDelete