Monday, August 20, 2012

Music Folk

I try to visit Music Folk when I get to St. Louis.  I love the store.  They have a wonderful selection of old and new guitars, at least one luthier, and many other stringed and percussion instruments  They offer lessons and have a loyal clientel.  And, they let me walk into the store and play guitars.  They also carry the picks that I like.

Meet Matthew!


He LOVES stringed instruments.  So, when he found Music Folk, he found his home.  He plays in a band called Little Hills Breakdown. 

I actually took another photo of Matthew a day earlier.  The photo didn't turn out well at all.  So, I went back the next day.  Matthew was kind enough to give me another shot at it!  I like this photo a lot.

Meet Dennis:


Dennis is a fingerstyle guitar teacher at Music Folk.  I didn't have time enough to listen to him play.  But, I will try to catch him on my next visit!

My thanks to you both!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Aimee Joy -- Matthews wife. You did a great job catching his love & happiness he has for this job. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete