Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Shipwreck and Kissing!

Meet Shipwreck!  


When I walked by, I was surprised to see the old turntable with speakers.   That warrented a photo on its own!  I commented to the gentleman above about "old school" and we were chatting about the turn table.  I asked whether I could take his photo and he was gracious enough to say yes.

When I asked his name he said, "all my friends call me Shipwreck."  Now...that's a story!  It seems he worked at a children's museum in Chicago on a schooner until he sunk it.  I didn't get the "how did this happen" part of the story.  But, I am pretty sure explosives were NOT used!



I walked into a small theater where the lobby was air conditioned to try and cool down.  I met the couple below. 

Meet Keith and Teri!


Keith and I chatted about photography and cameras for a while.  He asked how I liked what I was using and I let him test it out.


I thought they looked great!

My thanks to Shipwreck, Keith and Teri!

No comments:

Post a Comment