Saturday, October 20, 2012

Back to Work

The second winery I visited was crowded!  A "wine" bus had arrived just at opening and the tasting table was so crowded it was easier to just wait for them to leave.

Finally, this gentleman below was able to visit.

Meet David!

 
 
He was just back to work after being gone for 2 months.  He is a retired elementary school teacher and loves visiting with folks about the wine and the grapes, etc.  When I asked what he wanted me to say about him, he said, "I miss my dog."  I was a bit worried that his dog had succumbed to illness or old age.
 
But, he had been home with Moose for the last two months.  Today, Moose was just fine at home.  David just missed him!  Everyone misses a golden retriever.  They do love you back.
 
Thanks David!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment