Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Hat Store

I travel a bit for business.  That will most probably pick up in the next few months.  I have found that it takes me about 30 minutes to pack for a trip.  That includes clothing and all the required personal items as well as the computer, various power cords, etc.

I usually forget something.  But, I have discovered that there are stores just about everywhere you go and I can purchase that forgotten item if necessary. 

On a recent trip, I forgot my sun glasses. 

Meet Katherine!


She was working in a store that specialized in selling hats.  Since I do tend to like hats, I wandered in to find a wonderful selection.  And, they had sun glasses!

Katherine graciously weighed in and helped me make the best selection.  I am quite certain that without her input, I would have ended up with pink, winged sun glasses with unicorns on them. 

Thanks Katherine!  And, nice hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment