Thursday, June 6, 2013

Northern Spark: A Night for Artists

I had not heard of Northern Spark until I ran into Riley.

Meet Riley!


He builds trebuchets!  He actually had a couple on site. They were about 5-6' tall and looked awesome!  I took a few pics but didn't like how they turned out.

He is one of the owners of an artist studio (I think....my notes are a little jumbled with Apple's auto correct!) in the Mpls or St. Paul area.  But, he was very interested in telling me about Northern Spark!

Meet Sarah!

She is the Associate Director of Northern Spark.

And, there is the information!


Northern Spark is an all night art show on June 8th that starts at 8:58 PM and ends at sunrise, on June 9th.  It has over 100 artist pieces in over 34 venues.  I do not know how long I can stay awake.  But, I WILL try to make this.  It sounds WONDERFUL.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment