Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Maple Jam Band: St. Louis, MO: 1

I really like music at Farmer's Market's.  They often feature wonderful bands or individual performers.   I've seen the Maple Jam Band before and actually photographed one or two of the members about a year ago.  They weren't playing then.  They were just setting up. 

This time, I got to hear them play. 

Meet Dan!  If memory serves me correctly, we had a connection back to Minnesota.  He taught at a well known college in S. Minnesota.  Now, he teaches at a local institution in St. Louis.
 
 
Meet Larry!  I think Larry is the organizer and leader of the band.  I could be wrong about that.   But, Larry was the person who let me know who everyone is.  
 
 
 
These guys are out there having fun.  And, you can tell.
 
The music was awesome!  And, they even invited me to come back for more photos during my next visit!
 
Thanks Larry!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Just for People
    Thanks again...Pics came out really good.
    Gus Hoelscher - maple Jam Band

    ReplyDelete