Monday, March 24, 2014

Motorcycle Show: Time for Some Motorcycle Eye Candy!

So, I went to the motorcycle show.  As you know, I do a lot of photos of people.  But, now and then, I get the urge to photograph something else.   It is, after all, somewhat exhausting to keep going up to strangers and asking to take their photograph.  And, the bikes don't care.

So, over the next couple of weeks, I will toss out a little motorcycle candy.  Now, I ride.   But, nothing like this.   This is for my friend Borepatch.  I know you just purchased a bike.  But, you can dream, buddy!!

There were 20-30 bikes entered into a building and judging contest.   Here are a couple.  There will be more!

 The paint jobs are incredible.




This was missing the seat.  I suppose if you don't put a seat on, people don't sit on it.  I am not sure this does much for me.  But, the color is impressive!



My thanks to the incredibly talented builders!  I wish I had some of that skill!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment