Monday, February 22, 2016

Eagle Magic: With Larry

I have known Larry from Eagle Magic for years.   When I was doing a lot of traveling and when the kids were small, I decided it would be healthier to learn sleight of hand magic rather than hang around a bar.   And, the kids would have a very cool father.

The kids didn't think it was that cool.  But, I did!

I love walking into Larry's store (Eagle Magic ).  Everything on the shelves is mysterious and holds a secret.


How can you now be curious about the "Coin in the Bottle" routine??


Or, the famous Vanishing kit and color changing silks?


Thanks Larry.   You are a gracious and delightful person.   And, you have helped keep me entertained, and have helped entertain thousands of people.  


My sincere thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment