Friday, March 31, 2017

Wrapping up the Tattoo Convention: Just Hanging Around

As I was preparing to leave the convention, I noticed a room off from the general convention floor.   They had food and drink available.   And, they had this:

An apparatus to hook people to, with clamps through the skin in the backs, and lift them up and swing them.

So, the young lady below was swinging and had been up there, for over 20 minutes. 


I spoke to a number of people who had done it before this person.  And, there were others waiting their turn. 

Yes, that is the skin stretching in the photos. 


I try to be pretty open.   And, I guess it is different strokes for different folks.  But, this was one I would have a hard time letting my daughter do.  We'd be having a pretty firm conversation.

But, the people doing it seemed to love it.  It was sort of a "high". 

I'd rather have a scotch, or a Jameson (2 fingers, neat), or a nice glass of wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment