Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bar Louie: Getting ready to leave St. Louis

I was leaving St. Louis the next morning. And, it had been more than a bit of a stressful day. The sun was shining. It was 78 and almost no wind.

At 4:00 I drove to Bar Louie and decided to unwind and enjoy my last afternoon before the drive home.

As I sat down and ordered wine, I kept looking around the various groups of people looking for someone to photograph. I kept coming back to this woman. I couldn't figure out what it was that caught my eye.

Finally it hit me! She was totally relaxed, reading, studying (I think), and having a martini. I liked it. I may need to take up studying with martini's!

Meet Alison.


It turns out that she is a music teacher and had just finished classes for the summer.  She was waiting for her husband to join her. 

Thanks Alison and have a wonderful, relaxing summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment