Thursday, May 31, 2012

For Something Completely Different

Now and then an interesting background catches my eye.  I seem to be drawn to the texture and colors.  Here are a couple that I have taken recently.

The first is the external wall of a building.  The blue is a rain gutter.   The stark blue color contrast and the vertical line caught my eye.



The second is the internal wall of a wine store in Kirkwood, not far from Kaldi's.  Tomorrow I will post a few photos of the wine bottles in the racks.  The owners were very kind to let me wander about the store taking photos. This darker wall had been reclaimed from behind sheetrock and plaster.  It definately added to the ambiance of the store.

Does anyone like these?  Or, am I just getting weird in my old age?  I guess those are not mutually exclusive categories, are they!

2 comments:

  1. I like them and you are getting wierd in your old age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, nice to hear from you! And, once again, you are succinct and accurate. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete