Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bearded Lady participants

Meet Susan!


OK..Susan is NOT a bearded lady.  Let's just clear that up right away.  I was wandering around and noticed her walking toward me.  I recognized her immediately from the Heck's Angels group!  I had posted her image along with a few others from my Heck's Angel's ride and felt horrible that I had forgotten her name.  So, I introduced myself to her again and she remembered me!  She was gracious enough to remind me of her name and let me take another photo of her for the blog.  Thanks Susan!  It was very kind of you!

Meet Megan!

Megan was resting in the shade and enjoying the people watching when I walked by.   She loves motorcycles and rides her own.  Her first bike was a Honda CB 354.   I had not heard of this model before.  It is actually a pretty cool looking bike!  Thanks Megan!

Meet Jake!


I liked Jake's goggles.  He is a welder by trade and these goggles were handed down to him from his father or grandfather.  He removed the welders glass and replaced it with normal tinted glass.  Rather unique!  Almost steam punk!

Thanks Jake!

Finally, I just liked this resotred bike.  It was AWESOME.


My thanks to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment