Friday, August 31, 2012

Dogs, Diners, and Patios

I thoroughly enjoy the randomness of finding people for the blog and approaching them.  I was at dinner with friends about a week ago and noticed the gentleman below.  I enjoy this restaurant.  It has a great patio for dining.  It even has a nice fire place for those more chilly nights.

Meet Eric!


Eric was the patriach of his family.   What drew me to him was his smile.  It was warm and genuine.  And, of course, we each have about the same amount of hair!  He told me he is an Alaskan transplant.  I guess he decided to move to a warmer climate!

Meet Otto, the protector of the family!

Otto was having a heck of a time protecting the family, begging for food, and growling at some of the dogs that were with other restaurant patrons. 

Eric and his family were most delightful.

Thanks Eric..and Otto!

No comments:

Post a Comment