Monday, July 8, 2013

Northern Spark: Flying Bats and Cute Ladies!

Just after the trio of dark and mysterious women left me mesmerized.....I turned to see a giant, flying bat.  Well, it was a large bat and flew when someone peddled the bicycle that was firmly rooted to the ground via gravity.  But, the wings moved up and down when you peddled.  I so need this.


For some reason, a LOT of very attractive women found the bat interesting.   I should have hung around the bat all night.

But, these two lovely ladies were kind enough to let me get a photo of them under the bat.   Meet Phonic and Emma.   OK..I could have an auto spelling correction there.  I am NOT sure it is Phonic.   My apologies if that isn't right.  But, after the three mysterious women 2 minutes before..and these two...I was a little distracted!!

They said they are in constant evolution.   Aren't we all.

My sincere thanks to you both!

1 comment:

  1. You've never failed to have a lot of attractive ladies abound to take photos of, and they are wonderful photos indeed. Your talent is apparent in the photo and the smiles of the men and women who are lucky to be captured by your camera.

    ReplyDelete