Monday, December 2, 2013

A Kids Museum in St. Louis: 1

When I go to St. Louis, I try to find fun things to do with the grandkids.   There is a wonderful place called the Magic House in Kirkwood (a suburb of St. Louis).   The kids LOVE going there.  And, even the old Papa enjoys it.  But, it is hard keeping up with them!

They have an amazing assortment of things to capture the imagination and curiosity of children...and old guys.  I really liked this small mouse door.  It was about 4" high.  I bet a dozen kids ran to it, lay on their stomachs, and opened the door to peek in.  Inside was a small table with a mother mouse, a kitchen, a table, etc.  I didn't notice any mouse traps, though.


And, I smiled at this.


Why, yes I did know this.   Yes I did.   And, that is a GOOD thing!  Exhausting....but GOOD!




 

1 comment:

  1. So does this mean that someone 49 years old is allowed 437x49=21413 questions a day or (437/4)x49 = 5353,25 questions a day? :) Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete