Monday, December 30, 2013

Wedding Receptions: 1

I had a number of wedding this year.   In fact, I think more than I have had in total over the last 5 years.  I have posted a few photos from a couple of them.  The upcoming photos are just a few of those taken at a reception.   I have known the groom for 20+ years.  He grew up with my son, the Big B.  So, it was a delight to celebrate with him, and his family, at this event.

The people photographed were at, or near, my table.  I didn't ask for names. With the music and the crowd, it was a bit difficult to do.  So, with just the exception of a few images, I don't know who the people are.  Just enjoy the photos of delightful and charming people who were celebrating with us!

Meet Phil! 



Phil has been my neighbor for 15+ years.  We've shared many a Christmas sherry, glass of wine, and an occasional beer over a number of conversations.  And, as you can see, he has a wonderful smile and sense of humor.  Well, he keeps laughing at me, at least!

Thanks Phil.  Thanks for being a great neighbor!   And, I need to borrow your light stands and umbrellas. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment