Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Winnipeg: A Gentleman at a Restaurant

It was Friday and I was done for the day.  I had skipped lunch and it was time to find something to eat near the office.   So, I asked about and was pointed to a nice Italian place that was a reasonable walk during a nice day. 

Since I was done and finally able to relax a bit, I decided I needed one of these.  I know, a frozen margarita at an Italian place!  Who knew!!

But, it was great.  And, it was a welcome treat after the walk.


One does occasionally attract attention when photographing at a restaurant.  The gentleman below was obviously well known to the restaurant staff.  And, he delighted in visiting some of the patrons, who appeared to know him, as well.

And, he was most intrigued with what I was photographing. 

So, he stopped over and we had a lovely chat.



I can't for the life of me recall his name.  But, he was quite interested in the images after I showed him the margarita! 

My sincere thanks!   And, I hope I cross paths with him again to get his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment