Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve: 2014

Easy does it tonight, everyone.  And, if you are drinking, find a sober ride home.  Let's wind up 2014 fully intact.   And, let's not start 2015 off with any tragedies.
 
There are people, and others, that depend upon you. 
 

So be safe everyone.

And, as I finish 2014, I want to thank those who follow my blog.   I know it isn't the most interesting blog in the world.  And, I don't say anything remarkable.   But I have tried to remain true to the blog's purpose: To remind me, and you, that we are all just people.   We have similar dreams for a better world.  We have similar hopes for our children. We may disagree about those dreams and how to achieve them.   But, we have a lot of common ground, too.

For those of you who have been gracious enough to let me take your photo, I want to extend my sincere thanks.  You get me out of my shell.  You help me be creative.  And, you help me bring the message forward that, we are all, Just People.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment