Monday, September 9, 2019

The 2A Supporters Gathering

I try to stay out of politics as much as possible.  I generally don't think there is much I can do to influence either of the political parties.   But, with the various issues heating up in the political realm, I thought it would be interesting to attend a Second Amendment Supporters gathering at the state capitol

My knees were really bothering me.  So, I decided to take a position on the second level.  


It was interesting.  Various people spoke, including community and political leaders.  I was rather intrigued with the small number of law enforcement personnel.  Certainly some where there.  But, they largely remained out of site...and were helpful when asked for directions.   A large number of people were open carrying.  And, this is perfectly legal in MN.  Note the gentleman in the wheel chair to the right on the upper photo.  It was a polite and informed gathering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment