Sunday, January 12, 2020

Back in the Saddle Again! The Tattoo Convention in Minneapolis and Black Coffin!

I have been rather sparse in my blogging for the last 6 months or so.   Attribute it to some surgeries and some workload issues.   But, with the advent of the new year and a host of events to attend that are ripe for photographs, I am back!

I was able to attend the Tattoo Convention in Minneapolis yesterday.  It was good to be back.  And, I had the opportunity to photograph a number of fun and interesting people.

So, here goes.

Meet Ivy and Veronica from Black Coffin Tattoo in St. Paul, MN

Both are apprentices and were spending time watching and learning at the convention.

Thank you ladies!   You were the first photos I've taken in nearly 6 months.   It took me an extra minute to remember a few things.  But you were most gracious.






No comments:

Post a Comment