Friday, March 2, 2012

Little Szechuan: Part 2

Time to wrap up the night with the band and wonderful people at Little Szechuan.  Sitting just to my left was this woman.  I actually first noticed her reflection in the mirror next to her table.  So, I asked if I could photograph her reflection. 

Meet Deanne:



She permitted another photo without the reflection.  I really like her smile!  Her entire face radiates. 


I found out that she was a ball room dancer.  As she danced with her friend, it was apparent she was graceful and knew what she was doing on the dance floor.  I was tempted to ask her to dance, but once I saw her move, I thought she could do better than dance with a mono-pod Clem Kadiddlehopper


Finally, meet Fred and Megan who were seated next to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment