Monday, December 10, 2012

Heading out to Ski

I see the gentleman below quite often at the local coffee shop.  We've chatted a few times.   And, I think he knew about my  blog because he's seen me doing photos from time to time.

Meet Troy!

Every time I have seen him he is smiling and enjoying life.  So last Saturday morning, I finally cornered him for a photo.  

When I asked what I could say about him, he said he is heading out to ski for 3-4 months.  He's heading to Colorado and then through the Rockies all the way to BC and Alaska where he wants to do some helicopter skiing.  If you don't know, that is where they bring you high up to the mountain on a helicopter and drop you off. You ski down.  Waist deep powder.

He is waiting to leave until after pheasant season ends in S. Dakota. 

He can't wait.  I am not sure I have the time to disappear for three months to ski.  But, he did extend the invitaton to me!

Thanks Troy!   Ski safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment