Thursday, December 6, 2012

Photos from the Road

I am traveling more now and decided to bring my camera along on this last trip.  I had the best of intentions of getting a number of photos.  But, with the work schedule, it was just too hectic.

However, I had to pause for a moment and ask the gentleman below whether I could take his photo.

Meet James!


James was working at the hotel I where I stayed for a couple of days.  He was always smiling and helpful.  And, I liked the bow tie!

He graciously permitted me to take his photo.  When I asked what I could say about him in the blog, he let me know that he and his wife may be on the television show "Property Virgins".  They had put in an offer on a home in a short sale and were keeping their fingers crossed.

Good luck James!  And, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment