Monday, April 30, 2018

Bond Slaves: Russ Brown Motorcycle Show

While wandering around the motorcycle show, I ran into this sign:


I wasn't certain what this group was about.  So, I asked.  In short, it is a Christian motorcycle group that grew out of the hard core motorcycle groups.   Think....Hells Angels....and members whose lives were changed with Christianity.

A Bond Slave was a slave who had been set free....but who elected to stay and serve their original masters.

Some of these people are still in the hard core organizations.  I had asked whether I could take a few photos of them.  And, there was a long conversation between the members before deciding that I should not.

I was, of course, respectful.

It was a pleasure meeting all of you.

If you are interested in this organization, you can find out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment