Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Need an Ice House

I remember going ice fishing once with my maternal grandfather.  We parked the car on the side of the lake.  We walked out on the ice.   We cut a round hole in the ice.  We dropped a line down through the ice.  And, we sat on plastic buckets and froze our asses off.

I was about 6.  I never went back.

This, however, was stunning.   What you are looking at is a totally mobile ice house, on tandem axels.  I forget the measurements.  But, take a look.

Notice the round disks in the floor?  Those can be lifted off so you can drill a hole through the ice and fish.   There are beds.  There is a kitchen.  There is a gas fireplace.  There is a TV antenna and a flat panel TV.


There is a bathroom and a shower.


If you really love ice fishing, this would be the thing for you.  It was only about $35,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment